INVESTORS SHOULD READ THIS DISCLAIMER
Who operates & controls the website located at:
The website located at https://stockmarket.com (the Website) is operated and controlled by MIDAM Ventures LLC., a Florida corporation. The Website, its controllers & operators, affiliates, control persons, directors, officers, employees, and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Publisher”, “we”, “us” or “ours”.
What do we do?
We provide and disseminate information (the “Information”) about publicly traded companies (the “Profiled Issuers”).
Do we receive compensation for disseminating the Information?
We do not presently receive information regarding the Profiled Issuers; however, should we receive any compensation in the future, we will disclose such compensation on this Website in conformity with Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
How is the Information published?
We publish the Information on the Website.
What are the possible ramifications of disseminating the information?
Most, if not, all of the Profiled Issuers are penny stocks that are illiquid and whose securities are subject to wide variations in trading price and volume. The trading volume and price of the securities of each Profile Issuer may increase while we are disseminating information and if we cease disseminating information, the volume and price of the Profiled Issuer will likely decrease dramatically.
Is the Information complete, accurate, truthful or reliable?
We do not verify or confirm any portion of the Information. We do not conduct any due diligence or research any aspect of the Information including the completeness, accuracy, truthfulness, or reliability of the Information. We do not review the Profiled Issuers’ financial condition, operations, business model, management, or risks involved in the Profiled Issuer’s business or an investment in a Profiled Issuer’s securities.
Where does the Information come from?
The Information is provided to us by the Profiled Issuers and/or the person who hires us. We may also obtain the Information from publicly available sources such as the OTC Markets, Google, NASDAQ, NYSE, the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Edgar database or other available public sources.
What will happen if an investor relies on the Information?
The Information is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. The Information should not be used to make an investment decision or for trading or investment purposes. If an investor relies on the Information in making an investment decision it is highly probable that the investor will lose most, if not, all of his or her investment.
What warranties do we make about the Information?
None. We make no warranty or representation about the Information including its completeness, accuracy, truthfulness or reliability and we disclaim, expressly and impliedly, all warranties of any kind, including whether the Information is complete, accurate, truthful, or reliable and as such, your use of the Information is at your own risk. The Information is provided as is without limitation.
Who is responsible if an investor relies on the Information?
The investor. We are not responsible or liable for any person’s use of the Information or any success or failure that is directly or indirectly related to such person’s use of the Information. A person’s review and/or reliance upon the Information is at their own risk. We are not responsible for omissions or errors in the Information. We will not update the Information and we are not responsible for actions taken by any person who relies upon the Information.
What do we urge potential investors to do?
Investors should conduct their own in-depth investigation of the Profiled Issuers with the assistance of his or her legal, tax, and investment advisors. An investor’s review of the Information should include but not be limited to the Profiled Issuer’s financial condition, operations, management, products or services, trends in the industry, and risks that may be material to the profiled Issuer’s business and other information you and your advisors deem material to an investment decision. An investor’s review should include, but not be limited to a review of available public sources and information you receive directly from the Profiled Issuers or from websites such as Google, OTC Markets, NASDAQ, NYSE, www.sec.gov, or other available public sources.
What we are not.
We are not and do not act in the capacity of any of the following; as such, you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- An independent advisor or consultant;
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities or acting in the capacity of a registered representative or broker;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities researcher or analyst;
- A financial planner or financial planning;
- Provider of stock recommendations;
- Provider of advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Making an offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities.
What are some of the risks that investors should be aware of?
Any investment in the Profiled Issuers involves a high degree of risk and uncertainties and may be subject to extreme volume and price volatility. Favorable past performance of a Profiled Issuer does not guarantee future results. If you purchase the securities of the Profiled Issuers, you should be prepared to lose your entire investment. Some of the risks involved in purchasing securities of the Profiled Issuers include, but are not limited to the risks stated below.
- The Information is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and we do not endorse, independently verify or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information. We conduct no due diligence or investigation whatsoever of the Information or the Profiled Issuers and we do not receive any verification from the Profiled Issuer regarding the Information we disseminate.
- If we publish any percentage gain of a Profiled Issuer from the previous day close in the Information, it is not and should not be construed as an indication that the future stock price or future operational results will reflect gains or otherwise prove to be advantageous to your investment.
- The Information may contain statements that a Profiled Issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time which may reflect an arbitrary period of time, and is not predictive or of any analytical quality; as such, you should not rely upon the (favorable) Information in your analysis of the present or future potential of a Profiled Issuer or its securities.
- The Information should not be interpreted in any way, shape, form or manner whatsoever as an indication of the Profiled Issuer’s future stock price or future financial performance.
- You may encounter difficulties determining what, if any, portions of the Information is material or non-material making it all the more imperative that you conduct your own independent investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities with the assistance of your legal, tax and financial advisor.
- When the Information Dissemination ends, the securities of a Profiled Issuer may l decline dramatically.
- If the Information states that a Profiled Issuer’s securities are consistent with the future economic trends or even if your independent research indicates as such, you should be aware that economic trends have their own limitations, including: (a) that economic trends or predictions may be speculative ; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases that we are unable to predict; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involve a single result, it ignores other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of unknown contingencies.
- The Information contains forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections as indicated by such words as expects, will, anticipates, and estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation of the Information and the Profiled Issuer as well as any such forward looking statements. Any forward-looking statements we make in the Information are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time.
- The Information is presented only as a brief snapshot of the Profiled Issuer and should only be used, at most, and if at all, as a starting point for you to conduct a thorough investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities and to consult your financial, legal or other advisor(s) and avail yourself of the filings and information that may be accessed at www.sec.gov, www.otcmarkets.com or other electronic medium, including: (a) reviewing SEC periodic reports (Forms 10-Q and 10-K), reports of material events (Form 8-K), insider reports (Forms 3, 4, 5 and Schedule 13D); (b) reviewing Information and Disclosure Statements and unaudited financial reports filed with the Pink Sheets or otcmarkets.com; (c) obtaining and reviewing publicly available information contained in commonly known search engines such as Google; and (d) consulting investment guides at www.sec.gov and www.finra.org. You should always be cognizant the Profiled Issuers may not be current in their reporting obligations with the SEC and the OTC Markets and/or have negative signs at otcmarkets.com (See section below titled Risks Related to the Profiled Issuers, which provides additional information pertaining thereto).
- By reading the Information you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability for any claimed direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages pertaining to your receipt of the Information.
- We do not provide you with all of the risks related to the Profiled Issuers and to understand such risks you must conduct your own due diligence with the assistance of your legal, tax, and investment advisor.
- Any investment in a Profiled Issuer’s securities is high risk. If you invest in the securities of a Profiled Issuer you could lose your entire investment.
- The continued operations and future prospects of a Profiled Issuer may be dependent upon receiving adequate financing which they may be unable to obtain.
- If a Profiled Issuer is an SEC reporting company, it could be delinquent (not current) in its periodic reporting obligations (i.e., in its quarterly and annual reports) or OTC Market’s Pink Sheet quoted company may be delinquent in its Pink Sheet reporting obligations as reported by the OTC Markets News Service’s or OTC Markets posting a negative sign pertaining to the Profiled Issuer at www.pinksheets.com, as follows: (i) Limited Information for companies with financial reporting problems, economic distress, or that are unwilling to file required reports with the Pink Sheets; (ii) Pink Sheets – No Information, which indicates companies that are unable or unwilling to provide disclosure to the public markets, to the SEC or the Pink Sheets; and (iii) Caveat Emptor, signifying Buyer Beware that there is a public interest concern associated with a company’s illegal spam campaign, questionable stock promotion, known investigation of a company’s fraudulent activity or its insiders, regulatory suspensions or disruptive corporate actions.
- Often the Profiled Issuers are development stage companies with little or no operations, and their securities should be considered extremely speculative for investment purposes.
- The Profiled Issuers are negatively affected by the current economic downturn and may have a lack of adequate financing to meet their operating expenses, operational goals, and expansion plans.
- The Profiled Issuers may have inadequate financing to pursue their operational plans and support their ongoing operations.
Are risks in this disclaimer the only risks investors should be aware of?
No. There are numerous risks associated with each Profiled Issuer and investors should undertake a full review of each Profiled Issuer with the assistance of their financial, legal, and tax adviser prior to purchasing the securities of any Profiled Issuer.